Friday, January 14, 2011

January 2011 - Photo a Day 14

Well it was a busy day today, i accomplished quite a bit, including setting up this personal blog in which to write about my family and record history.
I just love it, taking photos, looking back on them and smiling about the memories!
Today i headed out to Spotlight to finish gathering bits for my son's 4th birthday party which is in 2 weeks.

I go over the top with details for my boys parties. I just love the little details. People expect the details from me. Lucky i don't have a girl or it would just be so over the top sickly! Lucky for my bank balance too!
These pics are a little boring, not very creative as iv’e seen it posted lots, but just had to do it for myself anyway!
Tomorrow will be better i promise!!



No comments:

Post a Comment