Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's my birthday!

WOW, has it really  been 2 weeks since my last blog post?? It has been a full on 2 weeks let me tell you!
After my Newcastle trip and trying to get onto all the editing and replying to emails we had a death in the family :( My husband’s Lolo over in the Philippines passed away, he was his last grandparent on both sides of his family and he hadn’t seen him in 13 years.
Time just flies people, take the time while you can to hug those around you, tell them you love them and make the most of everyday :)
So my husband, along with his aunties and other cousins around Australia and New Zealand, jumped on a plane last Friday to visit his families home… back home.
I love my family with all my heart and i have never been away from Anton this long in the 13 years we have been together, we have talked on the phone and messaged each other like giddy teenagers and i am just loving it, the boys and i miss him so much but we are happy knowing he is spending time with his family and reminiscing on the years gone by when they used to visit the Philippines every few years! Oh the stories they tell are hilarious!
Anyway today is my birthday, im 31, i hate to admit it but i do feel old now and somewhat ‘grown up’ but i have to say i have had the best life so far and spending the last 13 years with Anton has been the best part of it.
I love you babe with all my heart xxx
(Shoes… and more shoes!! Yesterday i splurged and bought myself a new pair of slip-on Rockports.. I L.O.V.E these shoes!!! and today i am taking my youngest boy into the city to buy me a new pair of black wedge high heels!! Yes girls im buying me some height!!!)
Have a fabulous day today everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment