Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 2011 - Photo a Day 1

Well its here people, a new fresh year!
This year brings many new exciting things for me and my family’s life as well as my Photography world.
It’s true what they say – a Builder’s home is never finished – but i can personally say (as my hubby is a builder) that all good things come to those that wait. Iv’e waited 8 years for an extension on my very old bluestone villa and these past few weeks i have seen some big things happening round’ere! I think he finally has the bug to get going with it and a taste for the entertaining life that awaits us!
So with our new pool we had put in over winter, our daily routine (when its warm enough) is up and eat some brekky and then in the pool by 8:30am!! Today was no different except we fired up the BBQ and the neighbour’s boy came over too.
Lots happening round here and i can’t wait to share with you all, today’s pic is of my very patient little man, the older boys were swimming and he was just happy to watch from the sideline (eating of course :)
I hope you all had a fabulous night last night and i can’t wait to let you in on some big secrets happening with my business!
Till tomorrow “Hi 5″ from us and enjoy today (1.1.11) and all the freedom it brings you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment